Completed application form along with declaration letter which needs to be signed.
Original Ireland Passport (Valid for six months or more and must have two blank pages facing each other).
2 Passport size pictures for each applicant.
Proof of Status. Original GNIB card or other proof of resident status in Ireland, this should be valid for more than 6 months after your return from Saudi Arabia.
Registration papers of the company offering employment. A copy of proof that the company is legally registered with the authorities in Saudi Arabia
Company I.D. badge / Business card. The applicant MUST submit a copy of their company I.D. badge or business card, denoting their employment status with the Irish company.
If the applicant does not have a company I.D. badge or a business card, then it MUST be stated on the support letter from the Irish company, that the Irish company does not provide their employees with company I.D. badges or business cards.
Company Registration Certificate. The application must include a copy of the inviting company's registration certificate.
Invitation letter. Must be organised by the inviter through either local Chamber of Commerce or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. When filing invitation request the sponsor needs to state applicant's employer - this must be the same company providing supporting letter for actual visa application.
- For female applicants invitation must be issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Applicants of Arabic origin if travelling during the Hajj or Umrah must present invitation issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Self-employed applicants must be supported by a letter from Irish registered company.
- Job Title has to be Arabia format on the invitation letter.
Certificate of education. A copy of degree certificate or highest education certification you have.
Employment history. An employment history of last 10 years with current company letterhead and signed by HR or Manager.
Employment letter from Irish employer.
A letter from the applicant's employer confirming employment. This letter must:
Be on company letterhead paper
• Include the name of the applicant
• Confirm that the applicant is an employee of the company
• Specify the purpose of journey
• State the applicant's expected return to work date
• Be typed and signed in the original by the applicant's supervisor or their HR department
• If the company in Ireland does not possess an/a company stamp, then the applicant will have to submit a copy of the Irish company’s Certificate of Incorporation and attach it along with the Irish company support letter.