and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Belarus visa application form. For online orders, please download, print and sign Belarus visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
Original, signed Ireland passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 1 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Hotel Reservation, which must be on headed paper with their company stamp and signed OR
a tourist voucher issued by a Belorussian tourist company.Tourist invitation example.
Copy of travel/medical insurance policy. The policy MUST contain the following information:
- the name, address and phone number of the insurance company;
- the full name of the applicant;
- the territorial validity should include the Republic of Belarus or be Worldwide policy;
- the minimum limit of responsibility of the medical insurance is £10,000.
If applicant books a private flat/apartment through individual entrepreneurs copies of the following documents will be required:
Visitors are required to register at the Belorussian migration office within 5 days of their visit to be issued with a Police stamp. If staying in a hotel this can be organised by the hotels services.
- Belarus State registration certificate from entrepreneur.
- Flat ownership certificate
- If the flat doesn't belong to entrepreneur, please provide an agreement between flat's owner and entrepreneur.
Please note the Embassy is closed on Wednesdays. Please plan accordingly.