and send the following documents to VisaHQ:
Ghana visa application form. Completed application form for Ghana will be prepared within 5 business hours of order submission, and emailed to you to download, print and sign.
Original, signed Iran passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport Photo: 2 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations including name of the applicant, name and address of the hotel, duration of stay.
Additional Documents for Children Under 16.
- A copy of birth certificate showing the names of both parents.
- The written consent of both parents for the child to travel or a sworn affidavit of guardianship/ or original court order in the case of sole guardianship.
- Copies of photo ID for both parents, as named on the birth certificate, which includes their signatures.
Additional Documents for Children under 18
- A copy of Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Consent. An ORIGINAL consent letter signed by both parents / guardians, specifying who will be travelling with the child and authorizing the trip.
The Ghana High Commission runs an appointment system, the current waiting time for an appointment at the visa section is about 3 - 10 business days. Processing times quoted are in business days after we have attended the appointment. We will advise you on the exact dates and times once we have received your application.
Multiple entry visa is only possible if you have held 1-2 previous Ghana visas in the past year.